View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 05:00 AM   #13
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
I'd rather use a DRM that can work on multiple devices and that is available for a large number of online stores, than a DRM that works strictly on PRS devices and is only available on Sony's store.

It's true that with LIT you can easily remove the DRM though... CSS and embedded fonts in ePub will enable better looking books on the other hand.
I would not buy Sony's LRF books even if they were DRM free.
What if I want to buy CyBook in 3 years? Then all my LRFs go to recyling bin including hard yearned money I paid for them. No chance.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote