View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #117
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chapman View Post
This one is a known limitation and actually rather hard for me to work round (I have a parser for style sheets, but adapting so it would parse in-line 'snippets' of style-sheet syntax would be a little tricky). I will be working on this, but it will take a bit longer.
I can see that that will not be easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chapman View Post
In-line stylesheet syntax is discouraged by the purists, in any case, because it entangles content with formatting.
Yes, ok, but it lets me put the style where it belongs, IN the book.

I store my books in HTML and let Calibre convert them. I believe Calibre produces a 'proper' style-sheet when converting HTML to EPub.
I converted the above HTML with Calibre (which produced Test_calibre_0.css from my inlined styles) but the resulting epub file is still not displayed correctly in Freda.

I have attached the file for you.

Best regards
Eagle
Attached Files
File Type: epub Test - Unknown.epub (16.4 KB, 269 views)
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote