View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #1632
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
I am confused now. I have a bunch of books that were put on Marvin earlier. I have highlights/ annotates/ bookmarks on them.

Now, I realized some of my library & books are inaccurate and need a fresh cleanse with metadata.

How do I export and save the H/ A/ B so that I can reimport and MAP them to books?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
@crashnburn:
If you see a green checkmark in the 'On Device' column, you can safely update metadata on that book without losing any assets.

For clarification, see the Help file in the Marvin Options tab of the configuration dialog.

G
That might work in some cases. What if:
- There is an ePub that I embed Cover into. The ePub has changed.
- I need to "clean up all the books" on Marvin and redo a fresh export. How can I go about SAVING and RESTORING the Highlights/ annotations to the books?