View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #16664
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Did you move onto that trilogy right after finishing the Farseer Trilogy? I think I'm going to start the Liveship Traders soon. I am skeptical about whether I will enjoy a story set on the seas but I miss Hobb's world. I'm glad to hear you are finding it a good choice!
I read two or three books after finishing the Farseer series before starting this one. It's not what I expected but I am really enjoying it so far.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote