View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #235
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
A bad narrator can definitely ruin a good book. For me, it is Tom Weiner - I find it unbearable to listen to his "sing song" voice.

Anyway, I just finished a book narrated by one of my very favorite narrators: Among Others by Jo Walton, read by Katherine Kellgren. This was one of my top five reads last year, and I loved the audiobook experience. The Welsh accent added another dimension to the story; I thought it was wonderful, though I can understand that it might put off other people.

I have now started Kronos by Jeremy Robinson. This is a podiobook audiobook, narrated by the author. I am not far enough into it to say anything about it.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote