View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Textile conversion broken in 7.45

user_none, a few points about 0.7.45 version of calibre and new Textile and heuristics features.

Converting from textile txt files.

The (new) wrapping of lines affects several things, such as 'pre' formatted paragraphs, and (un)ordered lists, and if you add lines, the numbering is then broken anyway. (tried loads of combinations of settings)

I don't know how long this next bit has been happening, only just noticed, any +inserted+ texts have the space preceding them missing in the converted text.
(e.g. The +inserted+ text. would appear as Theinserted text)
(May be the CalibreViewer, I tried viewing in Sigil and the space is there)
Edit: It's Calibre's Viewer causing thisn glitch, Sigil and FireFox-epub plugin work fine

Regarding TXTZ format, when using an image, in zip file, I created a Images subfolder, and when using a link a space is inserted into the filename (I think after the first '/') so any images are unreachable (as the filename is no longer valid)

Any valid images that should be included (one from the base folder) isn't added to epub when converted.

Here's a test txt I've been using (the couple of jpgs are just small testing images)

Spoiler:
h1. Header 1

p(#fn1r). Here’s a link[1] which should jump to the end footnote.

h2. Header 2

The first *Robin Hobb* trilogy, the _Farseer Trilogy,_ took place in the ??Six Duchies??. It is the tale of +FitzChivalry+ Farseer.

p=. !E:/_BOOKS/Images/00004.jpg!

The first Robin Hobb trilogy, the Farseer Trilogy, took place in the Six Duchies.

h3. Header 3

Ebañy had the book appliquéd with a dragon, which was a façadè.

Now some ^superscript^ followed by ~subscript~ and back to normal.

@This should be in Code format.@
@To see what mono font looks like.@

pre.
There was a man from hither,
Who, when he began to shiver,
He gave a cough,
His leg dropped off,
And floated down the river.

* Bullet 1
* Bullet 2
* Bullet 3

# Numbered 1
# Numbered 2
# Numbered 3

And now here follows a horizontal rule

<hr>

fn1. A footnote is here, which should jump back to first paragraph link.

When selecting here. "RETURN":#fn1r

p<. Left ??justified??

p=. Center *justified*

p>. Right _justified_

p<>. _*This should be fully justified and in bold and italics. This should be fully justified and in bold and italics. This should be fully justified and in bold and italics.*_

Last edited by Perkin; 02-12-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Update
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote