Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #10
cyndersk
Enthusiast
cyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Touch & Kobo Arc
I got my Arc on Friday and it has barely left my hands since. VERY nice. The only thing I don't really care for is the discovery bar. I could make much better use of that screen area. Especially since things that I have marked as not interested keep showing up again, and books that I've rated are still there.

But that is the only thing I'm not crazy about. Tapestries are nice - little folders to group apps together. I have several of them I have made, but my main screen (first one) is populated by a combination of 2 tapestries and then 6 app shortcuts/widgets. I love being able to customize this.

Battery life is good - have not totally drained it yet. :-) Granted I do not use the Arc for much reading (books) for that I have my trusty touch.

I could go on and on about how much I love this toy...
cyndersk is offline   Reply With Quote