Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #174
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
My father (75) bought a 16GB Nexus just this weekend. I also became quite addicted to the thing while he was staying with us but I managed to convince myself that 16GB would probably be too small. Two days later and I hear about the 32GB model - I can't think of any reasons not to buy one now - can't wait

PS My father won't be exchanging his 16GB for the 32GB as he's very happy with what he has.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote