View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
This is the only writer's forum I am part of. I might need to Google around a bit and see if there is another place with people as cool as this one.
That's why I suggested one here. I'm a part of other forums, including Goodreads, Autononomy, and Writerscafe.org, but mobilreads is a special place. I was thinking of a forum where not only feedback could be obtained, but also links to first chapters could be available for people to discover new authors or new genres they might like to take a crack at.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote