View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #30
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poomex View Post
I did not make myself clear - my question was how to access /etc/shadow when you can't login with ssh to kindle as root (while using USBnet)?
You can do "cat /etc/shadow" while logged into framework:mario. Then you can crack the password with John the Ripper and the fiona wordlist. Or you can access the shadow file from diags SSH. Or you can use a RUNME.sh script with data.tar.gz.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote