Thread: Classic Nook 1.5 Update Confirmed
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
B & N Staffmember Michael V just posted this over on the Nook boards:

I am overall very pleased, but afraid of this sentence:

I am afraid we are again being denied the abliity to organize non-B&N content. Which is by and large what MOST people were begging for in the forums: not so much the need to organize B&N content, but the ability to organize all grandfathered content that we had from other sources.
well let's not do any 'the sky is falling" just yet.

It did say it was going to be it's largest firmware update. I wouldn't doubt it if the non bn content was included.

I got the Droid X and I have the Nook app so this should be fun to see the updates on that this week.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote