View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 05:12 AM   #9
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
If you are interested in historical fiction from New Zealand that begins in the late 1800's and to date goes through about 1918, take a look at Shayne Parkinson's "Promises to Keep" series. The first book, Sentence of Marriage, is free and is available from Smashwords (and elsewhere). I think this is one of the best series written. Myself, my wife, and many of our friends became fans of Parkinson as a result of reading Sentence of Marriage.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote