View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #306
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Snorkledorf: Implemented in the next version (black trigger file => black borders)

@dirgeon: Implemented in the next version, as a 10% height semi-opaque overlay at the bottom of the screen. (Only in cover mode, because that's the only mode that actually does image processing, and with a cache, because it really takes a crapload of time to generate the banner. Relies on word-wrapping instead of honoring \n, it was generating unreadable stuff when trying to mash >2 lines in 60px . pinfo trigger file).

I'll probably release it in a few days, I'm waiting for a few other things first .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote