View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ousire View Post
my only complaint is that it's removed the space from between the series name and the #, why is that? its minor, but i couldnt help but notice after resorting all my books that needed to be fixed
It is an artifact of the way the "template" function works. That space ends up at the beginning of the function's result so it is stripped off.

You can add it back in easily. Use
Code:
program: strcat(series_sort(), ' ', template('{series_index:0>2s| #| -  }{title}'))
The change is adding ' ', (quote space quote comma space) just before the template function. If there isn't a series then this extra space will be at the beginning of the result and thus will be stripped away.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote