View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:47 AM   #37
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I find most psychological/sociological phenomena extremely interesting, particularly introversion, mind/brain, Intelligence, etc. etc. I almost became a psychologist before moving into engineering.
A little off-topic, but you may also like:
Speed of Dark, Elizabeth Moon (high-functioning autist protag)
This Alien Shore, CS Friedman (whole planet of people with specific pyschological conditions)

Thanks for the reminder on this book. I watched the TED talk some time ago and found it fascinating - the book is on my wishlist but it slipped my mind until now.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote