View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Format for an omnibus?

I am about to release a special edition of my first for books with bonus materiel as a single unit. I believe this is called an "omnibus" edition? Anyways... can anyone recommend what seems to be a good structure? I was thinking..

Introduction page
<title page>
<cover of book 1>
<book 1>
<title page>
<cover of book 2>
<book 2>
<title page>
<cover of book 3>
<book 3>
<title page>
<cover of book 4>
<book 4>
<title page>
<bonus materiel 1>
<title page>
<bonus materiel 2>

I someone were to buy all 4 separately it would cost (free+2.99*3) roughly $9, so I was planing to ask $7.99 for the omnibus. Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote