View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #8
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
And also: what does this dialog box mean: "affects only books opened afterwards!" The book I'm currently reading isn't affected? How about if I open another book and then open the book I was reading again? Is it affected then? Or does the setting only affect books I've never opened (those with the "New" icon)?

Thanks,
eP
You are definitely not using the latest PRS+ which would be PRSP_650_2.1.02alpha.

You are, most certenly, using 2.0.18 which only applies custom CSS once, when a/the file is opened - not necessary a untouched new one, but it has to be opened from the file-system again.
So with 2.0.18 it is/was necessary to open another book, and change then back to the original one to see the CSS applied.

With 2.1.01a and 2.1.02a the epub-file will be reloaded by code. The CSS changes are applied immideately.

The extra-options - jackie mentioned - are included in the font-size-dialog, you get when you push the SIZE (Magnifier) Button.

For more info please see the WIKI on the project page. (Scroll down to Extended SizeOverlay for x50)

[EDIT] Just reread your post, and you mention there you installed the latest none alpha/beta code, which IS 2.0.18.
But IMHO it is well worth to try almost a full year of code-development which you find in 2.1.02a - even while alpha-state it is, most of the time, stable and safe to use
[/EDIT]

Last edited by Mark Nord; 02-22-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote