View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
That's strange, I've never got them to show up in order, I think it may be showing up in the order they are in in caliber's database, or by date added perhaps? I just can't seem to find any correlations between any system and the way they are added.
just another quick oddity I noticed, when you drag n drop an image onto the cover from the desktop, it works fine but gives an error saying there were 0 options available, but 2 signals given.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote