View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvd4 View Post
Am I missing something? When I download one of the ebooks from this site, then try to download via myebookwise Personal Content, I get this error:

PCU Failure #4 - Unknown File Type.

Do I need to perform another step? I thought the .imp files were already in the correct format.
With thanks.

lvd4
The personal content web site is for conversion and purchased content. It cannot be used to upload IMP files for download to the device.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote