View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElLoco View Post
Hi everyone. I'm using Calibre for first time and I have a question.
It's possible to have an author folder but not folder for each book?. It's possible changing anything in preferences?
Read the answers above first, they are correct. However, once you understand them, if you want to have Calibre give you your books in an organized set of folders, with a folder for each author, but not for each book, that is possible and easy. I do that all the time when I put my books on an SD card for my readers. You merely set the Add/Save preferences for Saving Books to {author_sort}/{title}, then select the books you want delivered to wherever and save them. Similar techniques can be used for the Send to Device options.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote