View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #44
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Dadioflex and K-Thom mentioned print on demand as a possibility. In fact, some of my other backlist books are now available as POD, from ereads. These are titles that have been reverted from the original publishers. They're nice trade-paperback editions. But they're also a little pricey--$15-20, depending on size--and that's the problem with POD. It's still too expensive to appeal to the mass market, and so far, they don't sell very well at all. As far as I know, none of the big publishers are doing much with POD, probably for that very reason.
My one experience with lulu was that the price of the book was fair, but that shipping was 50% or more in addition. That needs to be worked out.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote