Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:10 AM   #7
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
"With Sigil I get my eBooks created much more easily than with all other products. And for that price! It's a real bargain! Even my kids love my eBooks now. When I showed Sigil to my neighbor he was totally flabbergasted. ePub editing never was that easy!"

Sorry, couldn't hold me back ... Really, Valloric, great effort! I didn't even wait for an adavnced beta version, but gave it a try, and I really like it.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote