View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey34 View Post
I drove to a library this morning about an hour from my home to get a library card so I can use the Clevnet site. Upon returning home I wanted to try to download a book. I borrowed 2 books and opened them to the Adobe Digital Edition software. I hooked up my 505 and it shows it being there. I drag the books over to it and it shows a green plus sign, like their going to it but when I unhook the reader they are not on it.
I am hoping that someone can help me and tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thank you!
On the Kindle, you have to make sure the books are loaded into the proper directory, for us, the 'documents' folder. Is it the same for you?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote