View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Thanks, Helf. I did read that post when first published and thought it wonderfully informative. I haven't yet bought any mSD cards larger than 32GB, but I did buy a 64GB USB flash drive the other day (it was on sale a great price)!

It does not work with my PE, however. I get an error message that the drive is 'damaged' and needs to be formatted.

It's 'exFAT' or something, so I need to look up the difference between that and FAT32, I guess.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote