View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #364
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I finished the audiobook of Kafka on the Shore. I was really loving it but the ending didn't really come together for me. Gorgeous writing but I still have no idea what it was about. Maybe I would've been better served reading this one instead of listening to it, although the narrator was good?

I wasted an Audible credit on The Drowning Girl by Caitlin Kiernan. Neil Gaiman approved and I share a first name with the author? I thought I would like it. I couldn't listen to more than 10 minutes of it before giving up. It was not the narrator, I think, she had a nice voice. I just couldn't get into the story at all.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote