Thread: MobileRead June 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 04:25 AM   #27
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookatarian View Post
I'm going to give it a try ....completely missed it in Eng Lit class in high school...I chose Thomas Hardy instead. Plus, school just got out for the summer...so I'll have a little extra time to dive in. Just downloaded my copy from the the MobileRead Library: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32846 (PRC format)
I've downloaded that copy and it's on my Kindle.

The last time I read it was for my High School English class {too many years ago} and I was far more interested in scifi at that time {still am, for that matter}. Hence, it got a pretty cursory reading aimed at passing a test. This time I'll try to give it its due.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote