View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Again, not unknown, but not necessarily well know Daniel Woodrell ranks very high among my favorite authors I think 'Winter's Bone' is brilliant and I recently read 'The Bayou Trilogy' a collection of three of his earlier works, which is also well worth reading.

If you are someone who appreciates authors like Faulkner or Zola I think you would like Winters Bone. If you like Chandler, Hammett, McDonald or somebody like James Lee Burke I think you would like Bayou Trilogy.

Last edited by fbrII; 07-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote