View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
toomanybooks, I haven't had any clock issues-but I have the 3G version, which I think synchs automatically to an accurate clock..somewhere

Do you Date and Time set to Set Automatically in Settings/General?
I've got the WiFi only version, but my clock is absolutely accurate. I've got WiFi on almost all the time and browse the web frequently a few times per day; maybe this makes the difference...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote