Thread: Silliness Fun little sig game
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #82
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm not sure which gender it might appeal more to. I think it appeals more to younger players, though. I'm getting a bit bored with it myself, but there's a new kind of egg that can only be gotten by breeding, which makes it a bit more interesting to me.

I think a simple genetics system would make the game a lot more interesting, because then you could get an egg with a "rare" type in its ancestry and try to discover if maybe it was carrying a hidden gene for the rare color, and try to expose it through careful breeding. But apparently a lot of the other players prefer the game as it is, where the people with the fastest connections and time to sit and refresh-click-refresh-click all day are the only ones who get rare eggs.

I'll play it for a bit longer, to see if I can manage to produce some new "geode" dragons, but then if there isn't something more interesting happening, I'll probably quit. There's not an awful lot of choice and variety in the game, and I was always more into Legos than dolls.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote