Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #9
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
If that happens just use the reset button located at the bottom of the device and let it reboot.

Regards,

jack
I'll keep that idea in mind also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipsy View Post
I've been getting the same thing on mine, and mines about the same age. I held the power switch for 5 secs and it rebooted and I had 80% battery.

I've been recharging it up till now thinking it was actually flat, but this time it did it 2 days after I charged it.

Not sure if its hardware or software.
As it seems new firmware is being released we maybe about to find out if it's a software problem.

At the moment my Touch is around the same charge level it was before when it stated it needed a recharge, so if it does it again I'll try jackastor's method.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote