View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #63
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Are you sure? It's not part of stock-calibre, but I'm sure I had a plugin that was setting the series information. I don't recall having to reconnect to get the info.

As it is, books appear on the correct shelf, but the series name (and number) does not display on the library list for any book added since upgrading to 2.3.2.

Still, I don't find that to be a killer issue: since the book really _is_ on the shelf, I don't much care if it shows that it's in the series, especially compared to the other hassles of 2.3.1
Yes - you used to have to set the plug in to get the series information. Now with Firmware 2.3.1 & 2.3.2 you can tick "set series information" in the Kobo plug in in Calibre and the series name and index will be put into the Kobo database the next time the device is connected. It will also list the books together on your Kobo in series order

Don't forget to delete your Metadata Plugboard in Calibre if you set one up for series info, otherwise the series info displays twice

Last edited by Willa; 02-06-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Clicked too soon!
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote