View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #122
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Attached is the Roboto font that bartveld modified for me. He enlarged it and increased the weight.

I asked him to enlarge it in the hopes that I would be able to get more size steps close to the size I like. It has the added benefit that the line spacing is much tighter (so I get more choices at the low end when selecting a line spacing).

Thank you bartveld!
Thanks Bartveld and John F!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote