Thread: Best twist?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #18
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
The Blake Couch recommendation reminds me of the a Blake Couch/Jack Kilborn three chapter short novella which was one of the first books I read on my Kindle, Serial. Each author separately wrote the first two chapters and joined forces for the third. The ending was totally unexpected. It was free when I picked it up and it appears to be just $0.99 now.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote