View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #55
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Do you mean there isn't a decent hyperlink editor in Sigil? Have you looked at the 0.6.0 version? Whether its decent or not is up for others to comment, but there is certainly a way to insert/edit IDs and insert/edit hyperlinks including selecting from existing IDs to link to. Of course if you meant you wished it was available 3-4 years ago, well...

At some point I might look at the possibility to create reverse links more easily (an extra button or a checkbox). And a report to show the existing links is on the todo list as well. So there is always something that can be added, but at the moment it is much easier to create links/footnotes then ever before.
No, I didn't know - I'll take a look, thanks! I guess I probably (wrongly) assumed that if there was progress on something logged on the tracker, the system would send me an email about it. That's what it's done before when an issue's been updated.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote