View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #192
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I'm in a great mood tonight.... I just found out that my question to Katie Macalister was one of the ones picked and answered today by her on facebook. My name in in lights as it feels.

E-mail that a double rewards back special good for 48 hours only! coming to BOB.

Last edited by auntykatkat; 10-18-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: hit enter before ready.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote