View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #21603
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I am sure the forum is set t reduce the quality to save space. Post them to flikr or some other site, then you can link them with the [ IMG ] tags and not loose quality.
Good idea. I had been using Image Shack, but I got yelled at by the Mods... That's why I switched to attachments. [Mods: Cover your ears...] Maybe I'll try to sneak in one like that if it's a really worthy photo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Thank you. You know what they say about the best things and small packages .
That's why I'm still married to her after 18 years.
She just told me that she's made reservations in a nice hotel for me for three days of seacoast photography at the end of the month. She has a conference to go to, and I'd be batching it at home otherwise. Nice lady!

And I can easily tell that I shouldn't drink two glasses of Blue.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote