Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #1227
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
In general, the margin control issues have been related to calibre formatted or user formatted books--not kepubs or ePUBs with their original style sheets (with or without DRM)
I believe that I have had some epubs with original style sheets which had margin issues. Or rather, the kobo seemed to take the epub's original margin as a starting point, before moving the text further in according to the kobo page settings. The upshot of this was that the margin would differ between books from different sources without my actually changing the settings, rather than overriding the epub-defined margin and keeping the displayed margin constant for all books - which I would think would be the preferred behaviour.

I am not sure if this is an issue with the current firmware though, I get all my reading material from feedbooks.com now.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote