View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
I believe there is some merit to this experiment because Sony has been decidedly vague about this.

I've seen constantly changing battery capacity claims on thier website, like: "two months" that was BS, "one month, reading 30min/day" who does that?, "100 hours"... well maybe, and most recently "14,000 continuous page turns" which I don't believe.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote