View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark
See, thats the thing, I don't think that eInk will go anywhere, but rather be improved to the point that it gets used in more mainstream devices.
That's the way I see it too. I just don't see it happening anytime soon. Because it just won't replace LCD in mainstream devices until they can get video quality refresh rates... and get them dirt-cheap.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote