View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 10:11 AM   #83
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
A new Sedona Short story done for Dru's Book Musings and to introduce Sedona to people who haven't met her yet!.

http://drusbookmusing.com/

Spread the word!

I'll be doing several giveaways at the blog in the coming weeks (or linking to giveaways done by other authors). An upcoming giveaway is for a subscription to SCRIBD. Sign up for the blog via email or follow the RSS feed on the blog so you don't miss a giveaway! I also spread the word via FB so you can follow me there if you prefer.

BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote