View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #1192
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreugeworst View Post
... You load a book in a different format on the kobo and suddenly tapping footnotes works fine?
That's correct. Although there may have been a firmware change, I doubt it. I've always had troubles with footnotes in sideloaded epubs.
Quote:
... That's really weird, kepub is just a slightly modified epub..
Who knows what is going on. They may both be epubs, but my understanding is that they are using different rendering engines, the GUI is different, ...
John F is offline   Reply With Quote