Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #662
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn
Reguarding the PB360,

Is the most current firmware still the 15.3 beta?

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
as far as I know, yes (I think there are two of them, one dated 29 October and one dated 8 December, the two files are called swupdate_08Dec2010_360_wg_15_3.zip and swupdate_29Oct2010_360_wg_15_3.zip. There is also a swupdate_08Dec2010_360_de_15_3.zip version.
This is pathetic. I will never buy another device from this company. Did they drop us like smelly poop for their new devices? Then why buy another from them that will eventually be dropped by the wayside? Lesson learned (the hard way).
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote