View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #29
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyreaderfan View Post
Not always, depend on the orientation when you open the document.

If you set a lock for document in landscape mode then return to open the document in portrait mode, you will lose the lock. But if you put the device in landscape mode before opening the document, then lock will be there.

The same for setting a document in portrait mode.

It's more natural to read in portrait mode and fortunately, I never had to set the lock in landscape mode. In landscape mode the text are bigger because the document is cut in halves or thirds. In fact, the zoom scale is set to the max in landscape mode. I only need to set the zoom lock in portrait mode.
Thank you. Can I set the device to landscape mode, i.e. every time I turn on the device, everything will be in landscape orientation?
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote