View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #89
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrodriguez View Post
I just updated and re-rooted NookColor and in the process I wiped all my data.
Im downloading all my apps again and I noticed something different in my favorite ereader app. Nook for Android.

I cant seem to find where to open the books i have on my SD card. Previously, when I opened the app the home screen would have 6 big buttons that have the options to go to 'My files', 'My Library','Shop', etc. Now when I open Nook for Android it goes to my online library at BN.com and only seems to give me the option to read from there or shop for new titles.

I must be having a brain fart.. but how do I get back to reading my locally stored ebooks from the Nook for Android app?
The books need to placed in the NOOK / My Documents folder on your storage card. If they're there already, try syncing within the app or perhaps log out and log in again to trigger the recognition of those files. Someone else mentioned they had to go into a book and then when they went to My Files the sideloaded books appeared.

Last edited by SCION; 05-26-2011 at 04:03 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote