View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #6
icrncevic
icrncevic began at the beginning.

Device: none
Puls telecom. They are very nice when they call to setup the service and tell you bunch of lies how they work just like a calling card. "No monthly bills sir, you have a 30 $ limit and when you use it just call us to pay that 30 $ if you wish to keep using your service" She said. "Don't have to worry about spending too much money on international calls since there is a limit just like on the calling card, and if you wish to change that limit you can call us to do so."

Very nice to sell, and than what happened 2 month later. Service was great just like a calling card. I never had to worry about going over or paying late fees since there was no monthly bills. Thats exactly what i was looking for since i only use calling cards for international calls. It was a great deal.

Well after 2 months they decide to change my plan to 60 $ and start serving me monthly fees on top of that too, without any notice from them or my approval to go ahead and change it. I called them and argued. They have worst customer service in the Country. I don't think any of them went to school. You keep telling them its wrong that they changed my plan without telling me and i was not going to pay for the consequences and they just ignore you and keep telling you with that stupid accent "sir but you used that many minutes and there is late fees on your account" I called multiple times and spoke to supervisors and requested to speak to someone higher and was ignored. Supervisors have no idea what they are talking about they keep reading the script on their screen just as the operators do.

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE WITNESSED AND WENT THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY

THEY SENT MY BILL TO COLLECTION AGENCY BECAUSE I AM NOT WILLING TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE'S MISTAKES - WELL I WILL WAIT FOR COURT DATE.
icrncevic is offline   Reply With Quote