View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #60
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Since this discussion is specific to Calibre, I wonder if it would be worth stating up front where ignore case is turned on by default and where it can be controlled by selecting an option box.
You're right, I must have missed that comment. That means, if I'm not mistaken, that the only place case matters is the search & replace, where it can be controlled with a checkbox, yes? If that's the case (*snigger* I love really bad puns...), I think I'll remove at least the discussion of the ignore case- flag. The case discussion in the paragraph you pointed to could then be rephrased to the effect that yes, generally, case matters, but Calibre ignores it except for one instance. I'd like to keep at least that one reference.