View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #37
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Happy Birthday MR!
It’s been three years since I joined the forum. With every passing day, I seem to spend more time here than any other place; now that’s an addiction
My favourite sections are News, deals and reading recommendations and calibre support.
About changes for better, I don’t know if I can suggest anything more. Maybe, as someone has previously suggested, it will be helpful if the thread on what are we reading can be divided into various genre.

din