Thread: More T1 issues
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #15
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Anytime you plug in a usb device on the bottom right corner of the taskbar there is a funky icon that you and right-click and choose eject. Sometimes when you have the reader plugged in and select eject it may say it can't do it. (This happens even with Windows 8 which is what I am using at home). Sometimes I give it a few minutes and try again and it will let me eject the device. I don't know if it is sony and windows doing some behind the scenes talking to each other or what. I do know if I say screw it and unplug I get a nasty message on my reader saying I didn't disconnect correctly and that it stopped charging the reader. So far it hasn't screwed up anything but I'm sure one day when I get tired and unplug it without doing the eject thing that it will get huffy and screw something up.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote