Thread: introduction
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Congrats on getting a wonderful gift! I got a sony 505 for my birthday this past November. It was a wonderful gift! I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as well.

I'm a total cheapskate. I download books from this site, from feedbooks.com, and, mostly, from my local library. Check out this site to do a search on your library to see if you have ebooks available: http://search.overdrive.com/

There is also a link to digital library collections and information about obtaining cards in the 500/505 forum.

welcome to the forum!

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 06-21-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: went and found the link for you!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote