View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:13 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudgas View Post
I've also started diggin around in the sqlite database and want to expand this a little bit. Especially regarding reading life. (It bugs me that this isn't correctly working when transitioning from mini to glo hd)

Added:

Code:
Id Description
1 got achievement
6 highlight something
9 read between 1am and 5am
Sorry, that's not what 6 and 9 are.

Event 6 is selecting a quote. The award is "Want the Inverted Comma award? Select your favourite passages using our highlighting feature."

Event 9 is dictionary look up. Originally, this was one Event row counting the number of lookups. But, there was a bug in how that was done. Now, there is a row for each book you have done a lookup in.

Also in my notes since the above post:
Code:
38 - One per kepub. Appears to record each time a book is downloaded from the server
99999 - One for each purchased kepubs that has been opened. No idea what it is counting.
Quote:
These are the known event id's.

In the Rules database there is an id corresponding to each reading life achievement followed by an EventType and a GoalValue. Lets look at the Juggernaut:

Id: 1014 EventType: 46 GoalValue: 10000
The EventType is as listed above page turning (i.e. ereader pages)
Correct. And I'm at 82019 on one of my devices.

And the simplest way to see them is with the query:
Code:
SELECT *
FROM Achievement a LEFT OUTER JOIN Rules r ON a.Id = r.AchievementId
Quote:
Now to the checksum.. anyone ANY idea how it is calculated?

I guess this is the point where the reader might overwrite any inserted values if it doesn't match, so my guess is we have to find the correct values the checksum is based on so we can caluculate our own and insert new values.
Sorry, no real idea. I'm pretty sure it is calculated using all the other columns, but I don't know how they are combined.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote